<~Welcome~>
  • Dalam Gelap

    Tidak jarang, mereka yang menghabiskan waktu untuk memberikan cahaya bagi orang lain justru tetap berada dalam kegelapan.

    --Mother Teresa--

  • Pahlawan

    Dan seorang Pahlawan adalah seorang yang mengundurkan diri untuk dilupakan seperti kita melupakan yang mati untuk revolusi.

    --Soe Hok Gie--

  • Apa Gunanya?

    Apa gunanya ilmu kalau tidak memperluas jiwa seseorang sehingga ia berlaku seperti samudera yang menampung sampah-sampah.

    Apa gunanya kepandaian kalau tidak memperbesar kepribadian seseorang sehingga ia makin sanggup memahami orang lain?

    --Emha Ainun Nadjib--

  • Pujian dan Hinaan

    "Aku puji dan hina diriku sendiri sebelum orang lain memuji dan menghina diriku,

    sehingga semoga baik pujian maupun hinaan mereka tak berpengaruh terhadapku.

    la yakhafu laumata laim wala yafrahu madhal madihin

    --Me--

  • Dunia | Akhirat

    Jika engkau melihat seseorang yang mengunggulimu dalam masalah dunia, maka ungguli dia dalam perkara akhirat.

    --Hasan al Bashri --

Kamis, 22 Juli 2010

Ramalan Tarot.

Hari ini, gw coba meramal Tarot untuk diri gw sendiri.. dengan bantuan seorang teman, Henindia Tillotama,

Meramal dengan Tarot secara umumnya yaitu,

dengan mengambil 3 kartu dari jumlah keseluruhan 78 kartu.

yaitu untuk Past [masa lalu] , Present[masa kini] , dan Future[masa Depan]

inilah 3 kartu yang gw ambil beserta penjelasannya :



Masa Lalu... yang berkaitan dengan :

* Ego
* Rugi
* Kesalahan
* Ketergantungan
* Ilusi
* Gangguan
* Perbudakan














Ya .. itu benar, itu semua terjadi di masa lalu gw yang kelam,

gak bisa gw pungkiri..


Ego, keinginan untuk memiliki.. satu Cinta yang kupertahankan.. lepas.. tak kembali.. sekalipun harus mati, Cinta itu tak akan pernah kembali..

Rugi.. ku telah membuang waktuku, jasmani, dan rohani.. untuk sesuatu yang tidak jelas,, menunggu kepastian yang tak kunjung datang.

Kesalahan, dan tak luput aku dari kesalahan, karena segala hal yang membuatku tak bisa berpikir secara tenang.

Ketergantungan... dulu, ku tak tau harus kepada siapa mengadu, hanya kepada beberapa temanku saja, tapi aku pun sadar, dulu aku memang ketergantungan.. tanpa mereka aku lemah.. harusnya aku sadar, kalau aku bisa tanpa mereka.

Ilusi.. kau selalu ada, setiap ku ingin menutup mata, kau menggoda ku, di pikiranku, secara tiba-tiba..

Gangguan.. tak tahu waktu, kau hadir saat ku tak ingin kau ada.

Perbudakan, dan kau dulu pernah bilang, aku menjadi orang yang terlalu baik.. ternyata dulu aku adalah bocah pintar yang menjadi budak orang orang bodoh.. sial!





Masa Kini.. yang berkaitan dengan :
*artiin sendiri.. ;D

"I am the Knight of Pentacles and this is my story.
Our kingdom is pretty prosperous and harmonious. Part of that well being is because of my determination to make sure things work as they are supposed to.
As the Knight of Pentacles, a great deal of responsibility is in my charge. I never feel burdened by it. I enjoy hard work and being in control. It makes me feel important and part of something grander than myself.
I work well in the community, but I feel my natural role is that of a leader. I know I have a tendency to be pushy or bossy, but I can't help it. I just want to be sure everything is done correctly and in a timely way.
I am fiercely protective, both of my family (particularly my sibling, the Page of Pentacles) and my community. I will do whatever it takes, including sacrificing my own life for the sake of guarding the people who are dear to me. Unlike some Knights, this chivalry is not a matter of honor. It's just who I am.
Because I am vehemently protective, people feel safe around me. I have a propensity to attract "damsels in distress" which is fine, but sometimes these personalities can be needy, and they expect more from me than I am able to give.
I am more of a physical man rather than an emotional one. Therefore, in relationships I can seem flat or one-dimensional. As much as I would like to provide emotional depth, I just don't feel it's integral to who I am. I am a simple man, a man of action, and purpose. Being the Knight of Pentacles is more important to me than being somebody else.
Friends and family call me materialistic. This might be true, although I haven't given it much thought. I do enjoy my home, my possessions and the finer things. However, I work very hard for these things, and believe I deserve them. I have no sense of entitlement (in spite of my royal status). If I want something, I expect to work for it.
As the Knight of Pentacles, I am depended upon to serve my king and country, and I do so with deep loyalty. I am honest and extremely responsible in my duties. I may go about my tasks laboriously because I prefer the tried and true way of doing things.
Unlike my Page sibling, I am not very inventive. But I am industrious, and I like to put conventional, pragmatic planning to good work. This is why I admire our family vineyards. Here I can taste, touch and observe centuries of traditional methods reaping fruitful results.
I have a dark complexion and dark hair. People find these traits attractive in me, and I have no troubles in the social arena. I rather think my looks are average. I look a lot like a younger version of my uncle, the King of Wands. And, like he, I can dress in common man's clothes and none are the wiser as to my aristocratic status.
When I pay you a visit in the Tarot cards, I'm likely going to tell you to get back to work at protecting your assets. My season is the summertime, and as any vineyard owner will tell you, it's the season of endless chores. Resting on laurels is not an option. The good news is, all that hard work will pay off."

  • Loyal
  • Handy
  • Bossy
  • Honest
  • Simple
  • Steady
  • Worthy
  • Patient
  • Faithful
  • Practical
  • Generous
  • Steadfast
  • Protective
  • Pragmatic
  • Functional
  • Industrious
  • Materialistic
  • Conventional
  • Hard working
  • One dimensional


Masa DEPAN :

Key Words for the Emperor Tarot Card Meanings

  • Strategy
  • Rulership
  • Authority
  • Masculinity
  • Practicality

The father figure of the Tarot deck, the Emperor Tarot card meanings are all about advice, widsom, authority, and grounding. Take a moment to observe the Emperor card. It becomes apparent that this is a character who has been there, done that, and has the battle armor to prove it. The Emperor has obtained his wisdom through experience. He's been through the wars, he's ruled his people wisely, and he's experienced all life can throw at him. What better source for advice than a battle-tested, thoughtful, strategic ruler?
Look more closely at the card, and you will detect a scrutinous quality in his eyes. When you've seen everything the Emperor has seen, you would have cause to be a bit skeptical too. This contributes to the Emperor being the perfect authority figure. He is as wise as his years because caution has served as the better part of valor in his life. This makes him an excellent source of wisdom and advice. He does not become carried away by fad or fancy - he sees through the most clever of disguises and nothing slips by his scrutiny. 

When we pull this card in a reading we get an instant "grounding effect." In areas of business, we are encouraged to consider all the facts, revisit our strategic plans, reconsider our partnerships and re-evaluate our allegiances. When we are unsure of circumstances, the Emperor reminds us that sometimes "doing" is the only method we have for "knowing." Another tip - the Emperor is a master of his own making, and when he shows up in a reading, we would do well to realize our own inner strength and motivation is what makes us a leader.

Sumber Penjelasan : http://www.tarotteachings.com

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Pembaca yang baik selalu memberikan komentar atas informasi yang diterimanya,
baik berupa kritik, saran atau hanya sekedar komentar.

-----------------------------------------------------
Komentar anda sangat berarti untuk kemajuan blog ini
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~